Cauble Park is one of northwest Georgia’s finest parks. Located on Beach Street on the Northside of Lake Acworth, the 25-acre park contains fishing points, public restrooms, a boating ramp (for electric motor driven boats only), a boardwalk, a beach, rental facilities, two playgrounds, and an open play area. Cauble Park opens at 6:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m. Rental facilities include four pavilions, a lakeside gazebo, and a beach house.
There is no lifeguard on duty at the beach and the swimming area opens at sunup and closes at sundown. No pets are allowed on the beach areas and must be always on a leash while in the park.
Cauble Park is home to our Fourth of July concert and fireworks show.
Cauble Park is also home to the Veterans Memorial at Patriots Point. Cauble Park features a series of trails that connect the park to both Collins Circle and Winn Street.
- During the off-season, there is no fee to park at Cauble Park or South Shore Park.
- The city will charge a parking fee for non-residents on the weekends at Cauble Park beginning Saturday, April 15th and running through Labor Day.
- The city will charge a parking fee for non-residents seven days a week at Cauble Park between Thursday, May 25th and Monday, July 31st.
- The city will charge a parking fee for non-residents at Cauble Park on weekdays between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. and on weekends and holidays between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- The fee for parking is $15.00.
- Non-resident parking fees may be paid by credit cards only.